Image Development Coordinator Internship
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude.
We seek people who push boundaries and have a collaborative approach. Our people are the best at what they do!
During your internship, you will…
– Assist the Head Photographer in accomplishing daily tasks (photo shoot, art direction etc.)
– Review visual content to find any needed enhancements, color correction and/or cosmetic retouching
– Maintain image archives
– Style the models for all photo shoots
– Take Polaroid shots of models at the agency
– Take the models measurements and offer wardrobe tips for the recently signed New Faces
– Organize push shoots
– Random duties as assigned
– Great style
– Studies in photography / fashion / marketing (related field)
– Experience with studio photography is preferred
– Proficient in Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop
– Self-motivated and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your NAME and the POSITION you are applying for in the subject line. We thank all applicants in advance for your interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.